07 March 2009

By my side.



As John is in New York for orientation I once again decided to deeply involve myself in something relating to the immaculate John - all until the wee hours of the morning. Right now I'm thinking that the future time line I put up on the side bar of this blog is pretty dang clever. I'm sure everything will look like a disaster with eight hours of sleep under my belt. But how cute is that puppy?!

Ugh . . . so tired, but I don't want to go to bed.

Sometimes I confuse myself. Today I enjoyed driving home knowing I had nothing planned and that my decisions did not have to depend on any kind of arrangement or agreement. No planning was needed about anything I was going to do (and technically John and I don't need to do this when we are together except for recently because of our busy schedules - it sucks). But now that I'm home I can't stop moping around because John isn't home. Last time he was gone I enjoyed having the bed to myself (I like a lot of room) and yet I was miserable without him there. There are perks to being single - but nothing beats having John by my side.

1 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Tanya, the time line is brilliant! I luf it. :D