12 October 2009

Working Woman

Sound the applause. I am a working woman again! I am ecstatic about finding a job, and one that doesn’t require that I stand on a curb or keep cheap China purses in a suitcase - basically anything that doesn’t require I hire a police lookout. I’m grateful for the prayers given on my behalf. I know that prayer is a direct conversation between us and the Lord.

Although I feel hesitant about this position and placing all my eggs in one basket I know that I should be there, for various purposes. Regardless of how long I decide to work there, all I know is that I am no longer interested in being unemployed, even if the month off was nice.

Wish me luck. Either way I feel as if this is a great opportunity and could be a stepping stone to something better in the future. But for now, I’m a working woman again.

1 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

:D :D :D :D :D :D I sign in here and there to see if you're online, but working women have to actually work. Darn. ;)