28 January 2011

Wish list

And because I'm on a blogging roll I thought I'd add a little more . . . and then a little more. This happens to also be my philosophy on candy/chocolate consumption.

So remember the post, this post, where I talked about being a great gift giver? I also wanted to talk/write about (can I just use talk in place of write even though I'm writing) what I bought for others to prove my abilities to the webby web world. But I soon realized that the only people who read my blog are those that would receive gifts from me. So I decided to publicize my wish list. Most items I purchased myself or planned to purchase. Funny thing though . . . some people have selective reading abilities. I don't know if this is a super power or a disability. But in the end it worked out really well for me because I got two bottles of the Origins lotions that I wanted and two copies of The Corrections. Hah! Victory! I thought it was really nice of my sisters-in-law.

Next year I may have to get a little more demanding though. That's reasonable right? The longer you know me the better your gifts have to be. Right, so I was thinking something along the lines of what my bff mentioned on her blog, here. Like make me look like Alexis Bledel, everyday . . . even though I'm half Asian. Dealio? I'll even settle for Scarlet Johanson. I better start list make now!

1 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Don't start making the list now! Once I started, I just couldn't stop. :)